Become a Member
The CTEP membership base includes consulting engineering companies, public agencies, academic institutions, suppliers, and contractors actively involved in transportation planning, engineering and construction in Western Canada.
CTEP Members enjoy a range of exclusive benefits, including:
- Significant discounts for training courses and workshops.
- Stay updated on the latest industry trends and news.
- Industry networking opportunities.
- Recognition on the CTEP website.
Join other industry leaders, and become a CTEP member today.
Membership Application CENTRE FOR THE TRANSPORTATION ENGINEERING & PLANNING
Register through our online registration form or click on ‘Download Registration Form’ to download the printable version of our registration form.
Please fill in the form to complete your registration.
* Required Field
|Category||Organization||Annual Membership Fee||Benefits|
|Alberta Transportation||$10,000 Contribution (under review)||1,2,3,4,5|
|Full Members||CEA/Consulting Member|
Firms by Province
|< 15 Employees: $750 |
15 – 100 Employees: $50 per employee
> 100 Employees: $5,000
|Municipalities||Population < 10,000: $250 |
Population 10,000 - 25,000: $750
Population 25,000 – 75,000: $1,500
Population 75,000-150,000: $2,500
Population > 150,000: $5,000
|Universities & Technical|
|$500 Contribution (in kind)||1,2,3,4|
|Contractors & Suppliers||$750||1,2,3,5|
|Out of Province Agencies||$750||1,2,3|
- Significant discounts for events and training courses sponsored by CTEP.
- Entitled to receive a copy of all CTEP sponsored research reports.
- Entitled to submit proposed research topics for consideration by CTEP.
- Entitled to receive CTEP RFP’s for research assignments.
- Opportunities to network through sponsoring Lunch and Learns, use of logo and website link.
PAY BY CHEQUE: PAYABLE TO "CTEP" AND REMIT TO:CTEP
c/o Stantec, Transportation
200, 325 25 Street SE
Calgary, AB T2A 7H8
Attn: Neil Little