Benefits of Membership Details
- Significant Discounts for Courses and Workshops.
- (For a typical 2 day training course, a member organization saves $600 per attendee)
- Networking Opportunities with Transportation Professionals
Consultants, Government Agencies, Contractors and Suppliers, through volunteering and becoming a part of CTEP Committees, have an opportunity to develop and deliver courses and workshops on current topics and to host lunch & learn sessions. CTEP also holds networking events and lunch and learns throughout the year.
- Recognition on the CTEP website.
- Company name and link added to our website members list.
- Stay updated on the latest industry trends and news.
- Your CTEP membership ensures that you stay connected and are abreast of all current industry trends and news.
Courses Qualify for Professional Development Credits.
- In terms of applied engineering content, CTEP courses provide the most up to date engineering techniques in planning, designing,constructing and maintaining streets and highways, as well as bicycle, pedestrian and transit facilities.
- The amount of material covered in 2 to 3 days of a CTEP short course often exceeds what would be presented in a 13 week University graduate course.
- CTEP instructors come from practitioners in government, consulting and industry and can provide knowledgeable answers to questions dealing with current issues.
Recent Courses & Workshops Offered
- Pavement Design, Evaluation & Maintenance
- Highway & Urban Geometric Design
- Bio-Engineering/Streambank Stabilization
- Interchange Planning & Design
- Work Zone Traffic Control
- Safety Improvements on Alberta Roads & Streets
- Annual Western Canada Pavement Workshops
- Erosion & Sediment Control Manual (AT)
- Roundabout Planning & Design
- Road Safety Audits
- AASHTO Highway Safety Manual
- Project Management for Grading Base Paving Projects (AT)