CTEP seeks to identify educational needs within the transportation industry and support the development of courses, educational material, and provide learning opportunities through workshops and courses. Since 1997, CTEP has organized and hosted over 100 courses, workshops, and lunch and learn events attended by roughly 3,000 people.
These are the courses and workshops that are currently being developed.
- Project Management for Grading Base Paving Projects,
- Bridge Construction Inspection
- Paint & Line Markings
- Benefit- Cost analysis
- Road Safety Audit/Work Zone Safety
- The new TAC Geometric Design guide for Highways.
- Benefit-Cost Analysis
- Paint & Line Marking
- Petrographic Analysis of Aggregates for Highway Construction
- Bridge Construction & Inspection
- Roadside Design Guide
These are the courses and workshops recently completed.